Did you know you can make alterations to this plan?
476 Sq ft.
What do you think?
The Farniok plan is an elegant Modern garage that includes 3 bays. Attached to the garage is a studio with a full kitchen and bathroom.
As always any Advanced House Plans home plan can be customized to fit your needs with our alteration department. Whether you need to add another garage stall, change the front elevation, stretch the home larger or just make the home plan more affordable for your budget we can do that and more for you at AHP.
Unless you purchase an unlimited use license or a multi-use license you may only
build one home
from a set of plans. Plans cannot be re-sold.
The Banker is an elegant modern garage. The garage features a large covered area as well as a workshop with a beautiful corner window.
The Kimmons is a modern rustic style garage with a workshop. It's a perfect hobby garage with 10'x10' door and plenty of space to store and work on boats, vintage cars, and more! The workshop space is designed for smaller projects with cabinets and counter space. The room features a b ...read more
This is a single story modern garage built on slab foundation. The garage features 4 parking stalls.
How do we calculate the estimated cost to build a plan?
We have created this tool to be a simple yet accurate estimator that is accurate to your local zip code.
Below is a breakdown of how we keep it simple to give you an accurate estimate.
1. We start with your local zip code's average cost/sq ft for new construction. We pull this data from your local real estate records. This allows you to get an estimate that is an "all-in" cost that
includes builder fees, excavation, realtor fees, and even lot cost.
2. We then take the cost/sq ft and apply it to the total finished area of the home plan you are looking at. This gets the estimate very close to accurate for your area.
3. We then make adjustments to the estimate based on unique features for the plan you are looking at such as extra garage space, large covered porch/patio, etc.
4. We create the range between the low end and high end cost to help cover any variances for your exact situation such as, foundation change (crawlspace, walkout basement, basement), lot location (gated community, lake), etc.
5. We let you adjust the level of finishes for the house. This will adjust your area's cost/sq ft accordingly.
Notice: This tool was created for the sole purpose of giving our customers a general idea of the total cost to build our plans. This estimate should not be used for any purposes such as obtaining financing, or holding a builder responsible for
getting close to your estimate. If you are looking for an exact number for those purposes please get the plan bid out by a contractor. Advanced House Plans assumes no responsibility if the
estimate isn't exact.